Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The baby's name????



Aimee and I are having a dispute about what to name our little boy who will be here in 3 weeks. We both went completely through a baby name book and really couldn't agree on anything. We thought about a name from the scriptures; specifically the Book of Mormon, but the only name we could agree on was Shiz. That name, however, would not go over well on the playground. So we decided to list all the names on the blog and see what everyone out there liked. So here they are in no specific order:





Sawyer


Joseph


Boston


Ethan


Logan


Max or Maximus


Mark


Anderson


Nathan


Jon Jr (just kidding)





We look forward to reading your comments so that we don't name the kid something that Aimee wants. hehe.
P.S. The picture is not our kid

6 comments:

  1. Baby naming is so stressful and I found it harder with boys than with girls.

    I LOVE the name Max/Maximus but worried about people saying it sounded too much like a dog's name (max, rex, etc...)

    I LOVE Nathan and Ethan...Ethan is very popular right now. I might have gone with Nathan for our son if we didn't have so many close friends and family who have used the name

    Logan rocks and is extremely popular...I know of 7 Logans' born since 2007

    I also like Joseph (Colin's middle name) It is a traditional name that has never really "gone out of style." It also goes well with almost every last name.


    so all that being said....my 3 fav's in order

    Nathan, Ethan, Joseph

    Good luck Aimee.....you're almost there momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've never been able to agree on a boy name...good thing we've never needed one. I like Logan (but that's where we met). I also like Ethan though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you name him Max, his middle name HAS to be Power. (Thank you, Homer Simpson!)

    I like all of your suggestions with your last name, except for Max (Sorry, Homer.), Anderson, and Sawyer. And who in the world would name their kid Jon with Frazier as a last name???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you can go wrong with any of those names. Really. Personally though, my vote is for Shiz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Logan. It was one of my favs. Good luck! Dan and I need to find a girl name and are having no luck.We will be bring the baby home with the name Baby Frazier.:):):) Aaron is still holding out for a Boy! So happy that Ammie is almost done. I hope it all goes great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I have more.
    Mark Anderson Frazier (ha,ha,ha)
    Anderson Oberg Frazier :)
    Jo Nathan Frazier :)
    Ok so I know we are no help.

    ReplyDelete