Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mollee had that look in her eye




Aimee had signed up to play mini golf for Olson-Shaner (her company) in the Metro games. She had recovered from the bruises on her hands and arms from volleyball, and was ready for another medal.
I watched Mollee while Aimee was golfing. At Boondocks they have bumper boats, and as soon as Mollee saw them she gave me that crazy look and I knew she would not take no for an answer. Mollee lucked out and was just at 36 inches so she could ride them. Needless to say we had a lot of fun. The bumper boats were set up with squirt guns that could launch a stream about 10 feet. Once Mollee realized that, she tried to squirt people until she figured out that everyone squirted her back, and there was no mercy for 2 1/2 year old kids. In fact, most everyone found it more fun to make her scream. But she had a lot of fun anyways.
Aimee had fun golfing, but her team didn't come close to any type of medal this time. Then the next night we went to paintball and Aimee, Mollee and I watched Preston (Aimee's brother) and some of her co-workers play four qualifying games. They ended up missing the bronze medal match by just two points. Ah well, it was still a lot of fun.




4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you guys are blogging now. Mollee is so cute. Good job on the bronze medal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, you're a blogger! mollee is SO darn cute! and a bumper boat natural, for sure.:)
    if that picture was of you playing volleyball, you looked like a professional! I have also been told I couldn't play sports, and as an adult, I find 'em pretty fun.:)
    so fun to see you at book club! and fun to read your new blog!
    -missy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's about Time! I love the pics of Molly on the side of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know who that child is. Where is the baby you guys had a year or two ago?

    ReplyDelete